Guidelines about submitting flicks:
- DO NOT submit marker bombing, handstyles, etching. Only good flared fat-cap writing will be accepted.
- DO NOT submit 1 line throwups without 3-D or fills.
- DO NOT submit stickers, sketches, wheatpastes, black books or anything drawn on paper.
- DO NOT submit toyed pieces or stuff thats clearly gone over because of beef.
- DO NOT submit blurry, dark, small phonecam, badly cropped, or out of focus shots.
- DO NOT submit pictures where the graffiti is so small its unreadable.
- DO NOT submit beginner/toy looking graf, you'll regret it when you get better.
- *All of the above items will be deleted from the site upon submission. It is nothing personal against the writer/crew, but this archive will not be useful or meaningful to people if its filled with those kinds of things.
- Please try and limit yourself to only submitting a couple of your backyard flicks. If you want to get respect you need to get out of the backyard and hit some walls.
- Please check for duplicates on the site before submitting, BUT it is ok to submit duplicates IF you have a better quality or larger flick of whats already on the site. Please note that it is a duplicate in the info.
- If the flick is of graf that was painted outside of South Florida, it is ok to submit it ONLY if the writer is from Miami and started here, and in a Miami crew. Even then please limit those submissions severely. Flicks of graf done on attractive women are also acceptable.
- Please try and crop/edit flicks to remove empty sky/grass/dirt, photo hosting sites ads (i.e. fotango, photodump), and please remove peoples distracting logos inserted into flicks.
- For legal reasons please DO NOT post any of the following: flicks with visible freight car numbers, flicks with visible faces, or flicks of illegal graffiti that is currently running.
- Please use the writers main tag, for example a piece that says "Chsme" should be listed as "Chisme"
- Please list the crew that the writer was in when they actually DID the graffiti. This site is not intended to keep updating flicks to reflect who is in what crews at the current time.
- Please list the location and date in a standard form, in line with other flicks on the site. So that when someone searches for "Hialeah Penit" or "Bird & 107th Ave." they get as many flicks as possible. List years as 2009, not 09.
- For your submitter name please list something standard, or dont list anything at all. We don't need a bunch of stupid or random names spamming up the site. We suggest you do not put your Tag as your submitter name for flicks of other writers work because then those flicks will come up when people search for your name.
- If only a part of a piece, throwup, etc, is visible in a picture, it will NOT be credited in the description.
Guidelines for submitting flick information and updates:
Keep in mind that this site and its administrators DO NOT intend to start, get involved in, or perpetuate beef.
DISCLAIMER: This site is for entertainment purposes. It is not our responsibility to determine legality or legitimacy of photos. As such it is assumed that all photos showing apparent 'criminal activity' are assumed to be visual illusions created in photo editing software. This site does not condone, promote or intend to further any illegal activities. All pictures are posted assuming the artist had permission from the property owner, and the photographer has given permission to use the picture. The site has no intent to show any form of promotion to break the law. Any pictures that are proven to promote illegal activities, or that the original photographer prefers not to be displayed, will be removed.